This Thursday, June 28 at 9 am PT/12 pm ET, join the host and creator of The Out Entrepreneur, Rhodes Perry, and learn from some of the 1.4 million #OutBosses crushing it in business all while bringing their whole selves to work. During the live webinar, participants will gain concrete strategies from some of the 100 #OutBosses interviewed on the podcast who shared what their LGBTQ superpowers are, and how they leveraged them in their businesses.
The conversation will explore what it takes to be more authentic in your work, no matter if you are an employee or entrepreneur. Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Learn what LGBTQ superpowers are, how they are developed, and what they look like when leveraged in the workplace.
- Understand why leveraging LGBTQ superpowers in the workplace matters more than ever before.
- Gain concrete strategies helping you can harness your LGBTQ superpowers in the workplace, no matter your role.
- Connect with fellow LGBTQ entrepreneurs, employees, and allies eager to learn from each other, and build a community of like-minded professionals.
- Commit to one personal action you can take after the webinar to flex your LGBTQ superpowers on the job.
By learning from LGBTQ entrepreneurs, you’ll move into your own rainbow superpowers, and gain a competitive edge. If you’ve ever wondered if, or how, your work could benefit from leveraging your LGBTQ superpowers, then this live webinar is for you!