In celebration of International Pronouns Day, we are replaying a special panel discussion featuring local transgender, non-binary, and ally community leaders committed to expanding economic opportunities through the PDX Trans Works Project. Airing this panel discussion is timely given that tomorrow is International Pronouns Day – an annual event that seeks to make sharing, respecting and educating about personal pronouns commonplace. If you are an #OutBoss curious as to how you can expand economic opportunities for transgender and nonbinary people by creating a more inclusive business, you don’t want to miss the this episode!
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get your copy of Rhodes’ best-selling book, Belonging at Work
· Bring home the Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Why should we care about expanding economic opportunities to transgender & non-binary people?
· What motivated the Portland LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce to take action?
· How can local small businesses create small changes to create trans-affirming workplaces?
· How can you make changes in your business to be more gender inclusive?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Read a the community report about workplace barriers for transgender and non-binary people
· Learn more about the Portland Trans Works Project
· For those local, join the PDX TNB Business Advisory Council
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!