This week’s office hours session focuses on the importance of attending industry conferences and trade shows. Allon and I specifically talk about how we map out our annual conference schedule, what to consider when planning for them, what to do while attending them, and how to follow-up. This conversation will encourage you to invest in yourself, elevate your brand, and build a thriving business.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· What is your approach to planning your annual conference schedule?
· How do you know what conferences are right for you & your business?
· How do you plan in advance for each conference you attend?
· What do you do once you’re at the conference?
· What do you do after the conference?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Inc., Five Reasons Entrepreneurs Should Go to Conferences
· Forbes, Why You Should Attend Conferences to Elevate Your Brand
· Entrepreneur, Ten Conferences you Should Attend as a Business Owner
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!