On a recent Out Entrepreneur interview, Angelic Williams, Founder + CEO of MyUmbrella, mentioned the importance of celebrating both the big and the small successes we entrepreneurs achieve. Since many of us tend to move our goal posts further down the field as our businesses thrive, Angelic underscored why celebration is so important for our future successes. This Office Hours session builds upon Angelic’s word’s of wisdom, exploring what it means to succeed in business and how celebrate it. After you listen, let us know how you celebrate your successes!
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· How do you define what success means for you and your business?
· What are your “goal posts” to help you know when you have achieved success in your business?
· How do you establish your business goal posts?
· Do you suffer from the entrepreneurial tendency to move the goal posts of success down the field as you get closer to reaching them?
· Is it hard for you to celebrate your business successes?
· What would it take to envision your celebration rituals as you set new business goals?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Inc., 3 Reasons Celebrating Your Many Accomplishments Is Critical to Your Success
· Fortune, It’s Time to Celebrate Your Wins
· Entrepreneur, Celebrate Milestone Successes to Maintain a Positive Work Environment
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!