This week, Rhodes and Allon open up their office hours to friend of the show and “Wizard of Tax,” Jax Wheatley. Together, the group unpacks why “revenue is vanity, profit is sanity, and cash flow is queen.” Whether you are a seasoned business owner, or just thinking about taking the entrepreneurial leap, you’ll gain fresh and meaningful insights of how to manage money flowing into your business, and evaluate the health and sustainability of your business.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· What is the difference between revenue, profit and cash flow?
· Why is it important to know your numbers?
· What are the critical numbers every business owner should know?
· How do we shift our mindset to welcome in a steady flow of cash?
· What are some strategies to better manage every dollar we earn?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Inc., Critical Numbers that Actually Matter in Business
· Profit First, Transform Your Business into a Money Making Machine
· Entrepreneur, 5 Tips to Keep Cash Flow Strong
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!