On this week’s episode, we offer another edition of the Office Hours Series designed to support those of us thinking about, starting, or growing our businesses. Today we discuss how to gracefully transition from an employee to entrepreneur mindset. During the episode, Allon and I offer strategies on how to shift from an employee mindset to one of a CEO. Please note the Office Hours Series differs from our normal weekly episodes – on the regular show, I continue to interview business owners sharing their wisdom and guidance with me. If you love these interviews, please know they will continue on this platform every other Tuesday.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· How do you shift your mindset from employee to entrepreneur?
· How did Allon and Rhodes bust out of the employee mindset?
· How do you reintroduce yourself to your professional networks as an entrepreneur?
· What does it mean to think like a business owner?
· Why should you expect to do all aspects of the business by yourself in the beginning?
· How can you bank on you lived experience to help shift your mindset?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Strategy + Business, How to Think Like a CEO, D.A. Benton
· Martha Pellegrino, Leaving Gracefully
· The Board Forum, Learn to Think Like a CEO
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!