Andy Blubaugh is a documentary filmmaker and the founder of Potboiler Story Company - a video production and storytelling company that helps businesses discover and communicate narratives about their work, products, and culture. Andy’s company believes that an audience’s attention is the most valuable commodity, and they keep that audience watching through bold, compelling video storytelling that keeps audiences coming back for more.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ best-selling book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Andy Blubaugh, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Andy to start-up his business?
· How did Andy’s workplace experience influence his entrepreneurial origin story?
· How does Andy empower LGBTQ communities as an ally?
· How can you get in touch with Andy and his business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Potboiler Story Co. website
· Like Potboiler Story Co on Facebook
· Follow Potboiler Story Co on LinkedIn
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!