Too many stories of burn out, layoff’s, low margins, the inability to never say no, missed vacationed, loss of passion and zero work life balance compelled Jennifer Houston, a 20+ year veteran in the marketing space, to build the business of her dreams. She and her business partner, Sarah Musgrove, problem solvers at heart, created the bench, "your marketing team for the gig economy." The Bench is a deconstructed marketing and branding agency that businesses with in house agency teams, and start-ups with placing fully vetted teams constructed of all freelance talent.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ best-selling book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Jennifer, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Jennifer to start-up her business?
· How did Jennifer’s workplace experience influence her entrepreneurial origin story?
· How does Jennifer empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Jennifer and her business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit The Bench Website
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!