Jef Strauss is the founder and co-owner of Wag N' Wash, a natural pet food and grooming store. He and his partner, Dan Remus, started the business 20 years ago so they could spend more time with their beloved Dalmatian, Geni. Wag N’ Wash Natural Pet Food & Grooming, a full-line specialty retail destination for cats and dogs, has a mission to recognize, promote and foster the positive impact that companion pets and their humans have on each other. Wag N’ Wash provides fresh-baked dog treats, natural food, supplements, full-service grooming and self-wash facilities and toys. Today, there are 18 Wag N’ Wash locations in eight states.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ best-selling book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Jef, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Jef to co-found his business?
· How did Jef’s workplace experience influence how he runs his business?
· How does Jef empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Jef and his business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Wag N’ Wash Website
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!