Noam Kotucki creates spaces for magic to happen. He does this through his coaching practice where he has already coached over 25,000 people lead more purpose driven lives. Among his successes, he helped fellow entrepreneur, Patryk Wezowski raise over $500,000 in startup funds in less than two months, and supported Ether Perel deliver the 30th most viewed TED Talk. As a university dropout, he has surprised himself when his first book became required reading at the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC, earning the UK Business Speaker of the Year runner up award, and receiving an honorary degree in Business from Hofstra University.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Noam Kotucki, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Noam to start his own business?
· What does Noam want you to know about entrepreneurship?
· How can you get in touch with Noam and his business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the HIR Transcenders Website
· Follow Noam on Twitter
· Read Noam’s writing on Medium
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!