Jessi Purdy is the founder of Fostering Inclusive Cultures, a consulting firm dedicated to improving working cultures through policy design, workforce development and facilitated discussions. Jessi’s experience as a transgender woman transitioning on the job in a customer forward position while living and working in rural communities of Western PA has given her a unique perspective on the ways in which HR and Culture issues intersect with coworkers, vendors & clients. Jessi has published three books of poetry, is a founding member of the Lancaster LGBTQ+ Coalition, the first Board Chair of the Lancaster Pride Association, and a member of the Central PA LGBTQ Leaders' Roundtable.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Jessi, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Jessi to start her own business?
· How did Jessi’s workplace experience influence her consulting practice?
· How does Jessi empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Jessi and her business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Fostering Inclusive Cultures Website
· Like Fostering Inclusive Cultures on Facebook
· Follow Jessi on LinkedIn
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!