Kristin and Sam are the founders of Swaim Strategies, a fundraising event business that focuses on the power of bringing people together to move missions forward, raise awareness, educate and of course raise serious money. Kristin has a storytelling background as a writer and teacher, and Sam has a production background in theatre and television. Together, they both share a deep passion and history for supporting the nonprofit sector…AND something worth celebrating -- Swaim Strategies celebrates 15 years of business supporting social justice causes with events for a purpose!
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who are Sam & Kristin, and what does their business do?
· What motivated this dynamic duo to start their own business?
· What does Sam & Kristin want you to know about event planning?
· How do Sam & Kristin empower LGBTQ+ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Sam & Kristin and their business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Swaim Strategies Website
· Register for Swaim Strategies’ Elevate Conference
· Follow Swaim Strategies on LinkedIn
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!