Angelic is the Founder and CEO of MyUmbrella, a social networking platform for the LGBTQ+ community rooted in Wellness, Inclusion, Social and Education. She is a third-generation entrepreneur and grew up in a family of small business owners and was intimately involved with the day to day operations. As a result, she’s well versed in the grit and perseverance required to start, sustain and grow a business. Prior to founding her company, she was an architectural designer involved in a variety of projects. She is a San Francisco native and holds a Bachelor of Architecture from California College of the Arts, and a Master of Science in Real Estate Development from Columbia University.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Angelic, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Angelic to start her own business?
· How did Angelic’s family influence her decision to start MyUmbrella?
· How does Angelic empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Angelic and her business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the MyUmbrella website
· Follow MyUmbrella on Instagram
· Like MyUmbrella on Facebook
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!