Dan Clements is the co-owner of Sin-able Sweets, a dietetic bakery in which all of the delicious baked goods fit into the American Diabetes Association guidelines for people living with Diabetes. After surviving gastric bypass surgery, Dan recommitted to improving his health sparking the motivation for opening up his bakery with his partner in 2017. Just shy of their two year anniversary, the bakery is rapidly growing and serves customers here in Oregon as well as across the United States.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Dan, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Dan to start his own business?
· How did Dan’s personal health shape his career as a business owner?
· How does Dan empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Dan and his business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Sin-able Sweets website
· Follow Sin-able Sweets on Instagram
· Like Sin-able Sweets on Facebook
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!