Martha Pellegrino is the Founder and Chief Bravissima Officer of Brava Point LLC, a company that helps clients navigate the complex worlds of public affairs and organizational change. Martha specializes in accelerating strategic outcomes, advancing equity, and creating effective teams. Prior to starting her own company, Martha served as the Director of Government Relations for the City of Portland, where she oversaw state, federal and international affairs. She holds a B.A. in English and Philosophy from the University of Illinois, an M.A. in English Literature from the University of East Anglia, U.K., and a J.D. from the University of Oregon School of Law. She and her wife Alisa live in SE Portland with their two amazing cats.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Martha, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Martha to start her own business?
· What does Martha want you to know about problem solving?
· How does Martha empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Martha and her business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Follow Brava Point on LinkedIn
· Follow Martha on LinkedIn
· Read Martha’s article, Why Are We Still Going to Work?
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!