Lily Zheng is an organizational consultant, executive coach, and diversity & inclusion expert who works with organizations to turn positive intentions into positive impact. She works to create just, inclusive, and innovative workplaces for her clients through data-driven assessments, strategic advising, training, and collaborative content creation. A dedicated changemaker and advocate, she has co-authored multiple books and had her work published in the New York Times, Quartz at Work, Entrepreneur, and HR Executive.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the FREE Belonging at Work Online Summit
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Lily, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Lily to start her own business?
· What does Lily want you to know about gender inclusion at work?
· How does Lily empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Lily and her business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Lily’s Website
· Follow Lily on LinkedIn
· Get a copy of Lily’s book, Gender Ambiguity in the Workplace
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!