Heather Vickery is a Success Coach & Fellow Podcaster with over 20 years of experience as an entrepreneur. Heather helps her clients build better business strategies that elevate their lives and businesses to new levels of success. She runs a series of workshops and is a public speaker where she trains other entrepreneur’s on getting to the empowering side of fear, creating balance, time management, as well as countless systems, strategies, and boundaries. Working with Heather inspires people to say, “So what, do it scared” and take real action towards their dreams.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Heather, and what does her business do?
· What has changed in Heather’s business since she first started out?
· How does Heather empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Heather?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Vickery & Co.’s Website
· Listen to the Bravery Files Podcast
· Register for Chaos to Clarity
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!