After 24 years of corporate life (including 6 years with a start-up), Francine pursued a lifelong dream of opening her own law firm. In 2015, she began her entrepreneurial journey starting Love Law Firm, which serves entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes. When she’s not busy running her law firm, Francine also serves as the founder & ED of the Long Island Business Forum, an organization helping businesses thrive while benefiting the greater communities of NYC.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Francine, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Francine to start her business?
· How does Francine empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Francine?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Love Law Firm Website
· Follow the Love Law Firm on LinkedIn
· Get Business Law Info for FREE
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!