Jenn T. Grace is a nationally recognized business strategist, speaker and author specializing in the LGBTQ market. Passionate about helping people share their stories of adversity, Jenn is the Founder of Publish Your Purpose Press. Guided by the mantra, “change happens in business,” Jenn believes social change happens first in the workplace before spilling over into mainstream society. She is an Amazon Best Selling author and has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Hartford Courant, and on CNBC.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Jenn, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Jenn to evolve within her business?
· How does Jenn empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Jenn and publish your purpose?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Publish Your Purpose Press Website
· Join the Next Author’s Academy & Join the Ranks of PYP Best Sellers
· Follow Publish Your Purpose Press on Facebook
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!