Dawn Serra is the founder of Radical Summits, where she helps purpose driven business owners like you create beautiful, ethical, inclusive, speaker-paid, community-centered summits that leaves both speakers and participants feeling seen, heard, valued, and profitable. Dawn’s vision is to show the entrepreneurial world that there’s a way to host powerful, influential summits without all the sales tactics and empty promises.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Dawn, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Dawn to start her business?
· How does Dawn empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Dawn?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Radical Summit Website
· Follow Dawn on LinkedIn
· Send Dawn an Email
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!