Lillian identifies as a Laywoman’s Investing Expert for the Median Wage Earner and she is passionate about helping people create new financial stories. She runs boot camps called, “Get Your Money Together,” helping artists, small business owners, nonprofit worker bees, college students, and millennials SMASH DEBT, save up for their goals, and budget like the bad asses they are. She is also the podcast host of the popular podcast, Oh My Dollar!, which with the Out Entrepreneur was recently featured as a notable LGBTQ+ business & money podcast on Forbes.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Lillian, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Lillian to start her business?
· How does Lillian empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Lillian?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Oh My Dollar! Website
· Follow Oh My Dollar! On Facebook
· Find Oh My Dollar on Instagram
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!