Wes Enos is the founder and Executive Director of The Generations Project, a nonprofit based in NYC that preserves the history of the LGBTQ Movement and promotes intergenerational support through storytelling. While the organization is a charity, there is a bit of overlap between starting a social enterprise, regardless of the tax structure, and given that most of the listeners run purpose driven businesses, I thought it made good sense to sit down and chat with Wes about his organization.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Wes, and what does the Generations Project do?
· What motivated Wes to start this project?
· How does Wes empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Wes?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Generations Project’s Website
· Follow the Generations Project on Facebook
· Contact Wes by Email
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!