If you didn’t listen to episode 25, here’s a little background about Rick: He is a well-known culture disruptor (in a good way), “closet buster,” and bad ass bold move strategist. Tapping into his 25 years’ experience in hospitality, technology, branding, marketing, and personal development he’s created a no B.S. approach for success - live your truth with no apologies. As a result, individuals, teams, and organizations embrace his approach, busting out of their suffocating closets to make the bold moves!
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· How has Rick’s business evolved since Episode 25?
· What motivated Rick to make his next bold move?
· How does Rick empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Rick?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Rick’s Website
· Follow the Rick on Twitter
· Take advantage of Rick’s FREE offer, and “Discover Your Bold”
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!