First interviewed on episode 85 of the podcast, friend of the show Jax Wheatley returns to help you navigate the challenges of filing your 2018 taxes. Jax is the Chief Financial Officer Every Small Business Owner Needs. With over 18 years running their own business, Rainbow Tax & Accounting, Jax loves providing quality, affordable accounting services to individuals, small business, and non-profit organization. When not busy running their own business, Jax dedicates their free time expanding economic opportunities serving as the board treasurer for PABA, Portland’s LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce.
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Jax, and what does their business do?
· What tax changes should small business owners know about?
· Are there any recent tax changes that benefit small business owners?
· If we are stuck filing our 2018 returns, where could we find help?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Rainbow Tax & Accounting’s Website
· Follow Rainbow Tax & Accounting on Twitter
· Connect with Jax on LinkedIn
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text 444999 and type OutBoss to stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!