For more than 30 years, Marcia Alvey has been fighting powerful insurance companies and government bureaucracies. She has helped thousands of people throughout Oregon with workers’ compensation, social security, and personal injury claims. Marcia has been a small business owner since starting her own law practice back in 1996. She is an active volunteer with the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, and with Basic Rights Oregon, seeking to protect the rights of LGBTQ Oregonians. Outside of her busy law practice, Marcia is a book collector and a dedicated amateur astronomer.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Marcia, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Marcia to start her business?
· How does Marcia empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Marcia?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Marcia’s Website
· Follow the Alvey Law Group on Facebook
· Send Marcia an Email
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!