Retired U.S. Air Force Captain Mark David Gibson currently works in Communications with the U.S. Small Business Administration, helping entrepreneurs like us build and scale our businesses. Mark has also recently made his debut as an author with his best-selling book, Served in Silence, the Struggle to Live Authentically. His book has launched his speaking business which is centered around the, “Authenticity Alignment 360.” On this week’s episode, we discuss Mark’s book, why he wrote it, and how it has led him to build a successful speaking enterprise.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Mark, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Mark to start his business?
· How does Mark empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Mark?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Mark’s Website
· Follow Mark on LinkedIn
· Book Mark to Speak
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!