Nadia McCullough is the co-founder of HiR Transcender, a $1M Accelerator program that connects transgender and nonbinary entrepreneurs with investors. The business gives entrepreneurs the mentorship, training, and tools they need to make a great pitch to the investors to get their businesses the funding they deserve to thrive. Nadia and her team see the business as a "Shark Tank" that meets "Ru-Paul's Drag Race." As a trans woman Nadia believes this business is greatly needed to help expand economic opportunities to TNB communities at this crucial time in our movements history.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Nadia, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Nadia to start her business?
· How does Nadia empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Nadia?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the HiR Transcender Website
· Follow HiR Transcender on Facebook
· Contact HiR Transcender by Email
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!