Strother is a business and personal coach for creative entrepreneurs and those who want to become one. He works with lawyers who just wanna dance, programmers who wish they were potters and undercover Yogi CFO's to integrate their professional life with their authentic creative self. He is a multi-passionate entrepreneur with a background in theatre, public speaking, education, sales, management, leadership and segway-tour-guiding.
His private practice is called "But I'm a Unicorn, Dammit!” and he is passionately working to help as many people as possible own up to the fact that they're a unique fu*%!@#g snowflake. He is the producing artistic director for DC’s only immersive theatre company - TBD Immersive. He served as the event director for the DC Chapter of Network Under 40 and he recently spoke at the TEDx MidAtlantic Festival on the topic of storytelling.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a Copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Strother, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Strother to start his business?
· How does Strother empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Strother?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Up to 10 lucky listeners can get a FREE coaching session here
· Follow Strother on Instagram
· Contact Strother on LinkedIn
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!