Molly Adele Brown is a Nashville-based singer-songwriter who works actively in her community, devoting time and energy to helping the local homeless community. After becoming an advocate for the Only Human Organization, she was inspired to write a song based on their mission of kindness and social entrepreneurship. The song is entitled, “Only Human,” and like all of her other songs, it underscores her belief that everyone deserves to be treated with respect and feel loved – a message that she says is, “pure and simple.”
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Molly Adele Brown?
· How does she create a business around her personal brand?
· What motivated Molly to become a professional musician?
· How does Molly empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Molly and her music?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Watch Molly’s “Only Human” Music Video
· Visit Molly’s Website
· Follow Molly on Twitter
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!