Michael Kajubi is the founder of McBern Tours and Travel, an inclusive tour company providing premium tour services in Uganda and throughout East Africa. He started his business in 2013 with the intention of supporting the McBern Foundation which helps marginalized aging adults and young people who have survived some form of family rejection because of their sexual orientation or gender identity. Michael’s business mantra is TRIP – transparency, responsibility, integrity, and professionalism.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Michael Kajubi, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Michael to start his business?
· How does Michael empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Michael and his business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit McBern Tours & Travel’s Website
· Follow McBern Tours & Travel on Facebook
· Connect with Michael by Email
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!