James Reeves is the head watch designer, accountant, supply chain guru, warehouse manager, human resources professional, blog writer, ad copy writer, and chief photographer for Diefendorff. And in his spare time he also takes on other roles for Diefendorff like web site design, database management, public relations, sales, customer fulfillment, customer relationship management, internship program coordinator and leadership development. In other words, he's an entrepreneur at heart at is thrilled that each day - and each hour - is different from the last. He also has an amazing and very old dog.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Get a copy of Rhodes’ new book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is James Reeves, and what is his business do?
· What motivated James to start his business?
· How does James empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with James and his business?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Diefendorff Website
· Follow Diefendorff on Instagram
· Follow Diefendorff on Pinterest
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!