Brad Graber is the author of the award-winning novel, The Intersect, set in Phoenix in 2010 which follows the lives of strangers as they make powerful life-long connections. His second novel, After the Fall, was released in May 2018 and is the story of a teenager being raised by her grandmother who goes on a journey to find her family. Brad spent 30 years in healthcare and is a former Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives and a Certified Medical Practice Administrator through The Medical Group Management Association. Brad currently lives in Phoenix with his husband Jeff and their 15-year old miniature poodle, Charlie.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Buy a copy of Rhodes book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Brad Graber, and what are his books about?
· What motivated Brad to write his books, and launch is business?
· How does Brad encourage Out Bosses to grow their businesses through writing?
· How can you get a copy of Brad’s books?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Brad’s website and learn more about his writing
· Contact Brad by Email
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!