In celebration of the podcast’s 100th episode, we are airing a special panel discussion featuring local transgender, non-binary, and ally community leaders committed to expanding economic opportunities through the PDX Trans Works Project. Airing this panel discussion is timely given that today is the International Transgender Day of Remembrance – an annual observance memorializing those who were murdered due to anti-transgender hatred. The day also honors those who are still surviving, thriving, and committed to building a better world affirming of transgender people. If you are an #OutBoss curious as to how you can expand economic opportunities for transgender people, you don’t want to miss the this episode!
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Buy a copy of Rhodes book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Why should we care about expanding economic opportunities to transgender & non-binary people?
· What motivated the Portland LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce to take action?
· How can local small businesses create small changes to create trans-affirming workplaces?
· How can you make changes in your business to be more gender inclusive?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Read a the community report about workplace barriers for transgender and non-binary people
· Learn more about the Portland Trans Works Project
· For those local, join the PDX TNB Business Advisory Council
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!