During this live podcast recording, hear from some of today’s most inspiring LGBTQ entrepreneurs interviewed at the NGLCC’s annual leadership conference in Philadelphia. The conversation explores what it takes to have an out boss mindset, and how to gauge when to come out to business partners, colleagues, clients, etc. (even for those who are implicitly out). We then spend a good amount of time discussing how to leverage our rainbow superpowers gleaned from years of lived experiences to build a thriving business. If you’ve ever wondered if, or how, your LGBTQ identity offers a competitive edge in the world of business, this live podcast recording is for you!
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Be the first to learn about Rhodes’ upcoming book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· What are rainbow superpowers?
· How can LGBTQ business owners gain a competitive advantage?
· How can your business empower LGBTQ communities?
· What are strategies to navigate coming out in the workplace?
Learn About the Panelists
· Annie Weller, Leadership Lab Founder
· Eduardo Placer, Fearless Communicators Founder
· Elaine Bennett, Bennett Writes Founder
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!