Sharon Love, M.Ed. (Psychology) is CEO of SpeakInspire.com. Known as the "kid who can't even talk" because of painful shyness in high school, Sharon Love, M.Ed. researched psychological secrets of the world's greatest speakers and leaders. By using the secrets she discovered, she went on to raise $6,000,000 with a single presentation. She also inspired millions of people with inspirational speaking and online programs in English, French and Spanish, and helped her clients attract over $14,000,000.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Be the first to learn about Rhodes’ upcoming book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Sharon, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Sharon to start her business?
· How does Sharon empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Sharon?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Sharon’s Website
· Follow Sharon on LinkedIn
· Contact Sharon by Email
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!