Sandy Eichel is a financial advisor, writer and professional speaker about authenticity, diversity and inclusion. As an openly gay woman in a very white straight conservative male industry, she has forged a way to be her authentic self and to help create more inclusion in her industry and others across the country. She started a nonprofit initiative in 2016 to help underprivileged kids in Madison called Joyful Futures Through Music.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Be the first to learn about Rhodes’ upcoming book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Sandy, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Sandy to start her business?
· How does Sandy empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Sandy?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the Sandy’s Website
· Follow Sandy on LinkedIn
· Contact Sandy by Email
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!