Rebecca is the Founder & CEO of ProsperCity, a business born from her imagination in response to growing evidence that pay discrimination and disparity still exit in most workplaces. Having endured adversity, trauma and significant stress during her childhood and young adult years, Rebecca funneled these early learning opportunities into her work as an advocate, activist, teacher, manager, director and eventual social entrepreneur. She believes that resilience is the secret ingredient that increases the surface area of one’s heart.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Be the first to learn about Rhodes’ upcoming book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Rebecca, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Rebecca to start her business?
· How does Rebecca empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Rebecca?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit the PropserCity Website
· Follow ProsperCity on LinkedIn
· Follow ProsperCity on Facebook
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!