Jay is a speaker, executive coach and facilitator of corporate trainings and workshops around the world. They are a transgender and gender nonconforming advocate and educator for inclusivity and gender consciousness. They also serve as the co-host of Doing the Work with Jay and Becca, a weekly podcast devoted to awakening people to their own power to transform their lives. Jay is the author of the acclaimed book, Lean Inside: 7 Steps to Personal Power: A Practical Guide to Transformation for Women. Jay lives with their wife Jessica and their two children in Lawrence, Kansas.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Be the first to learn about Rhodes’ upcoming book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Jay, and what does their business do?
· What motivated Jay to start their business?
· How does Jay empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Jay?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Follow Jay on Facebook
· Visit Jay’s Website
· Grab a copy of Jay’s book, Lean Inside: Seven Steps to Personal Power
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text OutBoss to 444999 and stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!