Weaving together 34 years of personal, business and spiritual development experience, Rich Oceguera, CEO of Rich Awakenings, shows you how to tubrbocharge your business by waking up to the power of your mindset. Rich is also an author, award-winning business leader, and co-founder and president emeritus of New York City's first-ever LGBTQ chamber of commerce, Rich loves to share his expertise on how to Be Connected with mindful professionals around the globe in his private coaching, online trainings, live events, and inspirational broadcasts.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Be the first to learn about Rhodes’ upcoming book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Rich, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Rich to start his business?
· How does Rich empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Rich?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Follow Rich Awakenings on Facebook
· Connect with Rich by Email
· Text “Rich” to 66866 and receive a free Courageous Heart Meditation!
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text 444999 and type OutBoss to stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!