Ingrid and Shannon recently graduated with their MBAs from Boston University and MIT. Now, they're putting their entrepreneurship education to the test with their new startup Levio, a diverse community of LGBTQ+ travelers who swap homes to feel welcomed and accepted, get relevant recommendations, and save money. Not only are they building a startup together, but they're also building a life together; they've been dating since 2014 and live in Boston's South End with their French Bulldog Stella.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Be the first to learn about Rhodes’ upcoming book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who are Ingrid and Shannon, and what does their business do?
· What motivated Ingrid 7 Shannon to start their business?
· How do Ingrid and Shannon empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Ingrid and Shannon?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Levio’s Website
· Connect with Ingrid and Shannon by Email
· Like Levio Travel on Facebook
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text 444999 and type OutBoss to stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!