Ellie Anne Dote is founder and owner of EllieGirl Creations, a marketing firm in Fresno, California that specializes in helping small business owners understand their identity as the basis for their entire marketing campaign. With over 25 years of experience in the graphic design industry and 10 years in the website design industry, Ellie uses her design expertise to create powerful user experiences for her clients and their prospective customers. She works with folks all over the country, and by the end of our conversation today, you can learn how to get in touch with her.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Be the first to learn about Rhodes’ upcoming book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Ellie, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Ellie to start her business?
· How does Ellie empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Ellie?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Ellie’s Website
· Connect with Ellie by Email
· Follow EllieGirl Creations on Facebook
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text 444999 and type OutBoss to stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!