Lisa Snyder is a Portland-based feminist, the Founder and Co-Creator of Tokeativity, a Cannabis Community for Women, and the owner of Elle*Eye Web Design Consulting. With nearly two decades of entrepreneurial experience, she continues to be recognized for her work in Time Out New York, Go Magazine, Oregon Leaf, PUSH Magazine, CannabisTours.com, Stoner Magazine, The Weed Blog, and Splimm.com, among many others.
After losing both parents to cancer in her 20’s, she has passionately partnered her community building, feminist event planning, and web skills with fellow event planner, cannabis entrepreneur and community builder, Samantha Montanaro, to create Tokeativity, a cannabis community for women. Together, they help bridge the cannabis industry with consumers to help educate and empower women, in hopes of encouraging forward movement, healing and ending the stigma around cannabis consumption.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Be the first to learn about Rhodes’ upcoming book, Belonging at Work
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Lisa, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Lisa to start her business?
· How does Lisa empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Lisa?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Tokeativity’s Website
· Follow Tokeativity on Twitter
· Redeem a 50% off 3 month Tokeativity membership with the code “outpodcast”
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text 444999 and type OutBoss to stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!