Christof is the Founder and CEO at Hornet Networks, the world’s premiere gay social network. Founded in 2011 with the mission to provide gay men the opportunity for meaningful connections, Hornet has grown to 25 million total users, creating a community that comes together around shared experience and common interests. Christoff identifies as a serial software entrepreneur & investor, he serves as the President of the LGBT Foundation, and he lives with his partner of 21 years, Juan, in San Francisco.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Be the first to learn about Rhodes’ upcoming book, Belonging at Work.
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Christof, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Christof to start his business?
· How does Christof empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Christof?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Follow Christof on Twitter
· Visit Christoff’s Website
· Join the newsletter & be the first to learn about LGBT Token
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text 444999 and type OutBoss to stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!