Alyssa Emerson is the Founder of Come Along, a travel agency for people ready to move beyond their comfort zones, and experience the things in life they’ve always wanted (but maybe were too scared to do alone). Alyssa believes the world would be a much better - and happier - place if more people travelled, experienced different cultures, and reconnected with their younger selves. Her company helps her actualize this belief every day.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Be the first to learn about Rhodes’ upcoming book, Belonging at Work.
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Alyssa Emerson, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Alyssa to start her business?
· How does Alyssa empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Alyssa?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Send Alyssa an Email
· Visit Come Along’s Website
· Follow Alyssa on LinkedIn
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text 444999 and type OutBoss to stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!