Katie Lane is an attorney and negotiation coach who helps creators protect their rights and get paid fairly for their work. Her clients include comics creators, game designers, authors, illustrators, and musicians. Basically, if you make stuff, you’re Katie’s kind of client. Her loves include teaching people how to negotiate, reading contracts with a red pen, bow ties, and Star Trek.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Be the first to learn about Rhodes’ upcoming book, Belonging at Work.
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Katie Lane, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Katie to start her business?
· How does Katie empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Katie?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Visit Katie’s website: workmadeforhire.net
· Follow Katie on Twitter
· Find Katie on Instagram
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text 444999 and type OutBoss to stay connected with the show
· Watch the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!