Jessica Pettitt, M.Ed., CSP, pulls together her stand-up comedy years with 15+ years of diversity training's in a wide range of organizations to serve groups to move from abstract fears to actionable habits that lead teams to want to work together. With a sense of belonging and understanding, colleagues take more risks with their ideation, conserve precious resources through collaboration, and maintain real connections with clients over time.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Davide Di Giorgio, Author of Being Unapologetic: Empowering High-Achievers to Become Visionary Leaders and Speakers
· Pre-order the limited edition, signed and numbered copy of Being Unapologetic
· $10 will support a dream project for a local high school performing arts program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Jess Pettitt, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Jess to start her business?
· How does Jess empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Jess?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Learn more about Good Enough Now
· Send Jess an email
· Connect with Jess on LinkedIn
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Text 444999 and type OutBoss to stay connected with the show
· Register for the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutBoss Revolution!