Bernadette Smith is the Founder and President of the Equality Institute, and an award-winning author of three books. She’s a long-time friend of the show, and kicked off the very first episode of The Out Entrepreneur. On today’s show, you have the opportunity to learn from a seasoned entrepreneur who shares some of the challenges and blessings of being your own boss. If you’ve ever thought about taking the entrepreneurial leap, start here, start out, and stay true to being your authentic self 100% of the time!
This Episode is Sponsored By
- Davide Di Giorgio, Author of Being Unapologetic: Empowering High-Achievers to Become Visionary Leaders and Speakers
- Pre-order the limited edition, signed and numbered copy of Being Unapologetic
- $10 will support a dream project for a local high school performing arts program
- #OutBoss listeners can have their story featured on the book’s website when you order today!
Questions Answered in this Episode
- Who is Bernadette Smith, and what does her business do?
- What’s changed in Bernadette’s business since we last chatted with her?
- How does Bernadette empower LGBTQ communities?
- How can you get in touch with Bernadette?
Resources Shared in this Episode
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
- Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
- Text 444999 and type OutBoss to stay connected with the show
- Register for the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers