Thomas Sanchez, CEO + Founder of Social Driver, a business providing website, social media, and digital advertising solutions to global clients including Honda, Salesforce.com, and the American Heart Association. Thomas has been credited as one of the “most innovative people in Washington, DC” and a top “minority business leader” by the Washington Business Journal. His company’s collaborative culture and cutting-edge strategies have been featured in media appearances on CBS, the BBC, The Wall Street Journal, and now, The Out Entrepreneur.
This Episode is Sponsored By
- Davide Di Giorgio, Author of Being Unapologetic: Empowering High-Achievers to Become Visionary Leaders and Speakers
- Pre-order the limited edition, signed and numbered copy of Being Unapologetic
- $10 will support a dream project for a local high school performing arts program
- #OutBoss listeners can have their story featured on the book's website when you order today!
Questions Answered in this Episode
- Who is Thomas Sanchez, and what does his business do?
- What motivated Thomas to start his business?
- How does Thomas empower LGBTQ communities?
- How can you get in touch with Thomas?
Resources Shared in this Episode
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
- Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
- Join to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
- Register for the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers