Ben Workman, is a creative entrepreneur, artist, and gallery owner who has been dubbed the Jackson Pollock of the 21st Century. He believes it is a person’s traumas that define the individual, and he releases his joys and pain into his artwork, thus becoming the storyteller of the creation. Ben’s art is a beacon for ending hate, bullying and intolerance in the world. Ben has received national and international recognition, and while exhibiting his work abroad in Dubai, he secured a documentary film deal for “The Jumper Maybach Story.”
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Take the Pride 30 Day Challenge this June!
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Ben Workman, and what does his business do?
· What motivated Ben to start his business?
· How does Ben empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Ben?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Learn more about Ben’s business & view his art here
· Follow Ben on Facebook
· Check-out Ben’s art on Instagram
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Join to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Register for the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!