Dara Barlin is really passionate about transforming toxic culture and creating spaces where people can feel awesome at work, so that they can do really great stuff in the world. She recently started DARE Consulting to help organizations rethink how they treat their employees, and figure out how to make trust a center-piece of their workplace environment. Dara's written a book and several articles on organizational change and organized dozens of campaigns for social progress including A Big Project, which brought people together from 97 countries to identify a common blueprint for global change.
This Episode is Sponsored By
· Rhodes Perry Consulting, let’s cultivate a workplace culture of belonging
· Take the Pride 30 Day Challenge this June!
· Register for the Employee-to-Entrepreneur Coaching Program
Questions Answered in this Episode
· Who is Dara Barlin, and what does her business do?
· What motivated Dara to start her business?
· How does Dara empower LGBTQ communities?
· How can you get in touch with Dara?
Resources Shared in this Episode
· Learn more about Dara’s business & visit her website
· Follow Dara on LinkedIn
· Follow Dara on Twitter
The Top 3 Ways to Support the Podcast
· Subscribe on iTunes, Listen, and Share the Show
· Join to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Register for the Webinar: Leverage Your LGBTQ Superpowers
Join the Out Entrepreneur Community!
· Subscribe to the Out Entrepreneur Newsletter
· Connect with the Out Entrepreneur Facebook Community
· Join the #OutEntrepreneurPodcast Revolution!